envie d'un mcdo Index du Forum
envie d'un mcdo Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Liverpool transfer news: Contact made for £50m Man Utd target to solve key issue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    envie d'un mcdo Index du Forum -> La Taverne -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Mar - 09:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool transfer news: Contact made for £50m Man Utd target to solve key issue Répondre en citant

sbobet8888 Liverpool have reportedly ‘made contact’ for Napoli midfielder Jorginho, as Jurgen Klopp may well have to find an Emre Can replacement this summer.

The German international will see his current contract expire at the end of the season, and as of yet, there has been no public indication that he is set to imminently pen new terms.

As a result, to avoid being left short in midfield, the Merseyside giants will have to act to ensure that they remain fully equipped to continue to improve and compete for major trophies.

According to UOL Esporte in Brazil, it appears as though they believe Jorginho would help them do that and in turn, are stepping up their pursuit of the 26-year-old with the report noting that they’ve been in touch over a transfer.

It would be a great signing for Liverpool, as the Italian international has proven his quality on a consistent basis under Maurizio Sarri, playing a fundamental role in their pursuit of the Serie A title this season. sbobet8888

A classy deep-lying midfielder, he is equally capable of providing defensive protection for the backline as he is starting attacks with his technical quality, vision and passing range, and so he’d be a great addition to any squad.

Man Utd are also keen and had been planning on hijacking Liverpool’s move for him with a £50m bid, as reported by The Sun, but it would appear as though Liverpool are pushing ahead with their plans in the hope that they can beat the competition to his signature. sbobet8888

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Mar - 09:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 09:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: West Ham star hints at summer transfer as he issues message to teammates ahead of Man City game Répondre en citant

West Ham star hints at summer transfer as he issues message to teammates ahead of Man City game

sbo666 West Ham star Joao Mario has called on his teammates to show their quality this weekend when West Ham take on Premier League champions Manchester City at the London Stadium. The Hammers are six points clear of the relegation zone with just four games remaining but they know they are not safe yet with tough games against City and Manchester United still to come. An away trip to Leicester City at the beginning of May and a home clash with Everton on the final day of the season round out the Hammers' schedule as they look to secure Premier League football for another season.

Mario, who only arrived in east London in January, says that David Moyes' men cannot be afraid this Sunday when they face City and instead should use it as an opportunity to show what they can do. "We're up against a hard team on Sunday and it is not going to be an easy game, but we're at home and we're going to try, with our fans behind us, [to get a result]," the Portuguese international told the club website. "Everyone enjoys watching the way Manchester City play. They have amazing football players and they are an incredible team. This is when you can show your quality, playing against big teams. We will try to find the space and do our best." sbo666

Meanwhile, the Euro 2016 winner insists that he is happy to be at the club and hinted that he could remain a Hammer even after his current loan deal expires at the end of the season. "I'm really enjoying my time here," Mario said. "The team is improving a lot, and playing in the Premier League is amazing for me. I think it's the best championship in the world, so I'm really happy to be here. "Playing in the Premier League was a goal for me, so I'll keep going but the most important thing is guaranteeing our safety." sbo666
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool transfer news: Contact made for £50m Man Utd target to solve key issue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    envie d'un mcdo Index du Forum -> La Taverne -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange